|Architecture, Drawing, and Design|
This program is for students interested in engineering, architecture, drafting, and design. Students will study blueprint reading, measuring, sketching, and computer-based drawing. Industry software programs including AutoCAD, Inventor, Architectural Desktop, Viz, and Revit will be used. Students will develop and maintain a folder, including projects such as 3-D drawings and residential architecture plans.
|Architecture, Drawing, and Design ||Introduction to Drafting and Design |
Advanced Composition *
Architecture, Drawing, and Design I
Architecture, Drawing, and Design II
* Course counts as a 4th language arts credit for graduation and toward entrance requirements for a Board of Regents college.
See your counselor for more information.
- Architectural and Civil Drafter
- Regional and Urban Planner/Designer
- Environmental Designer
- Civil Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Environmental Engineer (hydro engineering)
- Landscape Architect
- Surveyor Building Code Official
- Computer Aided Drafter (CAD)